G5 英文: invention project
五年級時我們花費1.5個學期製作 invention project ,但,還是沒做完
〒▽〒(有一半因素是因為停課)
雖然還沒做完,但覺得應該不會做了吧
(\( ̄︶ ̄*\)),怕忘記這件事,所以先貼上來了。
1. OSCAR (K(T) J)
(am7:00)
Oscar: Oh man, I'm late again. No time for brushing teeth or washing my face. I really need to fly to school. Bye, mom.
又要遲到了! 沒時間刷牙洗臉,我真的要走了,掰掰。
(school)
Ken: Oscar, where is your homework?
Oscar, 你的功課呢?
Oscar: So sorry. I forgot to bring it.
對不起,我忘了帶到
Ken: This is already the third time this week. Come see me at break time!
這是這星期的第三次了,下課過來找我。
Oscar: Oh man! I swear I did my homework, but I just didn’t bring it. I wish I had something to remind me about this.
拜託!我發誓我做了功課,但我沒有帶。我希望我有一些東西可以提醒我
(back at home)
Jasper: I have the same problem.
Oscar: Really?
Jasper: Maybe we can invent something to remind us to bring our homework to school.
Oscar: Ok! Let’s work together.
(1 month later)
Oscar, Jasper: The "Self-check Backpack".
我有跟你一樣的問題。雖然我在晚上都會檢查我的書包,但每次我還是會遺漏某些東西。所以我發明了「自動檢查書包」。
Oscar: The Self-check Backpack is super easy to use. You just put your books into the backpack and check the screen in front of it.
自動檢查書包非常容易使用。你只要將你的書放進書包裡,然後再檢查前面的螢幕就可以了。
Jasper: But how does the backpack work?
但是書包要怎麼運作?
Oscar: First, the label on your homework will be scanned by a machine, and then the machine will check the homework according to your communication book. Finally, the machine will show you the book that you need.
首先,作業上的標籤會被機器掃描,然後機器會檢查你的聯絡簿確認你都有帶到。最後,機器會顯示你遺漏的書。
Jasper: But we don’t have the real thing.
有趣,但你有真的作品嗎?
Oscar: No, but I have the design sketch.
沒有,但是我有作品的設計圖。
2 . Art Class(Nini) (L OL(T))
(上課鐘聲)
Laughing: Mmm… where's my hole puncher?
我的打孔機呢?
Nini: I don’t know….
我不知道...
Laughing: Mmm… My table is so messy.
嗯...,我的桌子好亂...
Nini: Oh! You can use the Multifunctional Punching Machine!
噢! 你們可以用多功能打孔機!
Nini: This is a hole puncher, an embosser, and a stapler all in one machine.
這台機器上面有打孔機、壓印器和釘書機。
Laughing: Wow! So cool!
哇! 好酷!
Nini: It’s very light and easy to carry around. You don’t need to press hard to use it.
它很輕,而且使用很簡單。如果你力氣不夠大,你還是可以用它。
Laughing: Wow! In this way, you don't have to worry about being overwhelmed by a lot of small parts. But it must be very expensive, right?
呵呵呵,這樣就不用擔心桌子被工具淹沒了呢! 但是它應該很貴吧?
Nini: No! No! No! It’s affordable. You only need to save some pocket money for it.
不不不!!! 這非常的便宜,只要一點點錢即可。
Laughing: I think my mom will like it because it’s really cheap!
我想我媽會喜歡它的(因為它很便宜)
(老師來了)
Teacher Olivia: Wow! Laughing, your work is very beautiful!!! And your table is so clean!!
哇! Laughing,你的美勞作品超美的!!而且你的桌子非常的乾淨呢!!!
Laughing: Oh! Thank you, teacher! It’s because I’ve used this product, the Multifunctional Punching Machine 噢! 謝謝你,老師! 因為我用了這個
Teacher Olivia: It’s a wonderful product. The teacher won’t need to tell students to clean up small parts after the art class.
Every student should have one. 這是一個非常棒的東西,美勞課後老師不需要請學生收拾小物件。每個學生都應該擁有。
3.Ken (N)
My brother likes to watch TV and he often turns up the volume very loud.
我弟弟喜歡喜歡看電視,他每次都開很大聲。
I’m very annoyed because I need to use my iPad to listen to English news.
我覺得很煩因為當我需要用ipad聽英文的新聞。
I can’t hear the sound very well.
我聽不太到到聲音。
So I invented the "Concentrative Sound Box".
所以我發明了"集音盒"。
It can be an iPad stand, too.
它也可以當ipad支架。
Now I can hear the sound clearly.
我終於可以清楚聽清楚聲音了。
(轉場)At school
Nini: “Wow, what's that?”.
哇! 那是什麼?
Ken.: It’s the “Concentrative Sound Box “.
這是"集音盒"。
It can collect sound in a box.
它可以把聲音集中起來。
So it can help you hear the sound better.
所以它可以讓你很容易聽到聲音。
Nini: “Can you lend me yours? I can’t hear the sound clearly, either.”
你可以借給我一個嗎? 因為我也聽不清楚聲音。
Ken: "No, I won’t!”
我是不會借你的。
Nini: "Come on, Ken.”
喂,陳科穎!
Ken: “I will just give you one.”
我會直接給你一個
Nini: "Are you sure?”
你確定?
Ken: “Of course. You just need to buy me a box of potato chips.”
當然。你只要給我一罐洋芋片。
Nini: Why?
為什麼?
Ken: Because I can use the box to make you a Concentrative SoundBox. And most important of all,
因為我可以用洋芋片罐幫你做集音盒。最重要的是
I get to eat the chips.
我可以吃洋芋片。
Nini: Oh, well, that’s not a bad idea.
喔,好吧,這不是個壞主意。
4. Olivia (Nini Oscar)
Nini: Oh no! I’m late.
Olivia: What’s going on? You’ve been late for school lately.
Nini: My hair is too long. I need at least 2 hours to comb and tie up my hair.
Olivia: Maybe I can help you.
Nini: I don’t think so. Break time is too short to sort my hair.
Oscar: Hahaha! Look! I don’t have this problem.
Nini: Be quiet. Your hair is short. You can never understand how hard it is for us to deal with our hair.
Olivia: Don’t worry. This is my new invention - The magic Brush Glove.
Oscar: Wow! It is so cool. How do I use it?
Olivia: Let me show you! This product is a glove with four brushes attached. When I finish brushing my hair, I can leave the pink one on my hair to fix the hair.
Oscar: Leave it on your hair? Why?
Olivia: Because I can use it to fix my hair and free my hands to tie up my hair.
Nini: Wow! It sounds very convenient. “
Oscar: Can I borrow your hairbrush, please?
{class bell}
Olivia: No! Grow your hair first. And let’s go to PE class.
Nini Oscar: OK! Let’s go!
5.Laughing (Ol K)
Narrator (Oscar (後製錄音): Sports Day is coming. The students want to win very much. They need to think of some ways to train themselves.
運動會即將到來,所有的同學都想要贏。他們需要想一些主意訓練自己。
Ken: I think we need to do practice every day before Sports Day.
我覺得我們需要在運動會到來之前,每天做一些練習。
Olivia: But we don’t know how to start.
但我們要如何開始
Laughing: I know. We can use the SPT Assistant.
我知道。我們可以用SPT Assistant。
Ken: What is an SPT Assistant?
什麼是 SPT Assistant?
Laughing: Oh, it’s short for Smart Physical Training Assistant.
喔,這是Smart Physical Training Assistant的簡寫。
Olivia: Wow! That sounds very impressive.
哇! 那聽起來很厲害。
Laughing: Smart Physical Training Assistant is a smartwatch. Maybe it can help us.
Smart Physical Training Assistant是一支智慧型手錶,也許他可以幫助我們。
Ken: I know! I have seen the advertisement.
我知道! 我曾經有在廣告上看到。
Olivia: How do you use it?
如何使用它?
Laughing: Just enter your basic information in this APP. Then it will give you some diet advice and plan the exercises you need.
只要在APP裡填入你的基本資料。然後它會給你些一些飲食建議還會計畫你需要到運動。
Olivia: Wow! That’s awesome!
哇! 那好棒!
Olivia: I think my dad needs it, too. He’s busy with work and has no time to exercise.
我覺得我爸爸應該也需要它。他因為忙於工作所以沒時間去運動。
Laughing: Yes, he can use this SPT Assistant to remind him to walk or ride the bike, jump rope, or go swimming.
對,它可以用這個SPT Assistant提醒他去散步騎腳踏車、跳繩或是去游泳。
Ken: I’m afraid he’s too busy to do it.
我怕他會太忙。
Laughing: Why don’t you keep a dog? To walk the dog in the morning and evening, your dad will definitely go out to exercise.
為啥你不養狗?在早上或中午遛狗,你爸爸肯定會去運動。
Ken: This sounds terrific. I’ve always wanted to keep a stray dog. Can you design an SPT Assistant for dogs, too?
聽起來很棒。我一直想領養一隻流浪狗。您還能為狗設計SPT Assistant 嗎?
Laughing: Sure, easy! Just put this device on a dog’s collar. Your dog can be healthy and strong, too.
可以,簡單!只要把這裝備套在狗的脖子上。你的狗也可以變的健康和強壯。
Olivia: Wow! A pet can also use an SPT Assistant. How about my fish? It’s not moving a lot in the tank.
哇!寵物也可以用SPT Assistant。那我的魚呢?牠不太會動。
Laughing: Uh, I think it’s about time that you change the water for your fish.
呃...應該是魚缸要換水了
6. Jasper ( O K(Na))
Ken: “One day, at the beach…”
有一天,在海灘上...
Oscar: “Who left this mask on the beach! I can’t find a clean place to lay my eggs.”(大哭Weeping loudly)
誰把口罩留在海灘上!我找不到乾淨的地方來產我的卵。
Jasper: “Don’t worry, sea turtle. I can help you. I made a device to recycle the masks. It can protect our environment.”
別擔心,海龜。我可以幫助你。我做了一個可以回收口罩的設備。或許它可以保護我們的環境。
(Transition)
Jasper: 'Now, we need to wear masks to avoid Covid-19, so the masks become our everyday trash. Just imagine each person using a mask per day. That means 23 million masks are discarded every day in Taiwan.
現在,我們需要戴著口罩來對抗新冠病毒,所以口罩變成我們每天的垃圾。就想像,每一個人每天都會用一個口罩。這就代表說在臺灣每天會有2300萬的口罩被丟棄。
Oscar: Yes, if human beings can recycle the masks, they will reduce the amount of trash. Yesterday, my aunt just got tangled in the strings of masks. It took us a lot of effort to free her.
對啊,如果人類可以回收口罩,那麼他們將減少垃圾量。昨天,我阿姨被一串串的口罩纏住了。我們花了很多精力才能釋放她。
Jasper: Your aunt is very lucky. A lot of sea animals swallow the masks and get killed.
你阿姨很幸運。很多海洋動物吞下了口罩就死了。
Oscar: That’s horrible.
那很糟糕。
Jasper: Don’t worry. I have an idea to reduce the mask trash.
別擔心,我有一個辦法來降低口罩的垃圾。
Oscar: Oh, tell me more.
跟我說多一點。
Jasper: Masks can block the virus, right?
口罩可以擋住病毒,對吧?
Oscar: I don’t know about that. We turtles don’t use masks. We only get trapped or killed by masks.
我不知道這些。我們海龜不會用口罩。我們只會被口罩纏住或殺死。
Jasper: Masks can block viruses in the air. So we can also use them to make a filter for our air cleaner at home.
口罩可以阻擋空氣中的病毒。所以我們可以用它們來做一個濾網來清潔我們家裡的空氣。
Oscar: Neat! Please recycle more masks to make the filter.
好棒! 拜託回收多一點口罩來做濾網。
Jasper: Yes, we will. We just need to put masks in an electric steamer pot and kill all the viruses. Then we sew up the masks to make the filter for the air cleaner.
對,我們會。我們只需要將口罩放入電鍋裡來殺死全部的病毒。再來我們把口罩縫起來做成一個空氣清淨機的濾網。
Oscar: You’re so smart. Thanks a lot. It will be easier for me to lay my eggs now.
My babies will thank you, too.
你真聰明。謝謝你。它會讓我更容易的產卵。我的寶寶也會謝謝你的。
Jasper: Sure, you may lay eggs freely on the beach but be careful about crabs and birds.
當然,你可以自由的在沙灘上產卵了但是要小心螃蟹和小鳥們。
Oscar: I know. I’ll bury my eggs deep and cover them with some masks!
我知道。我會把我的卵埋得很深還有用一些口罩來包覆它!
Jasper: (Sigh) We still need to talk to people about the importance of protecting our environment.
害(嘆氣)...我們還是需要去跟人們說明保護環境是多麼的重要
留言
張貼留言